ALL COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE THROUGH EMAIL. WE REQUEST YOU TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FREQUENTLY Choose only the course you want to join
Click Here to Apply Now
The Second Allotment will be Published on Monday based on Vacancies
All Candidates who are allotted in the Ranklist are requested to report the college on 25th July 2023, Tuesday at 10am.
|Aptitude test (written) and Interview for admission to UG programmes will be held on Monday the 22nd May ’23||Monday, May-15-2023|
|List Of Scheduled Castes In The Kerala State||Tuesday, May-09-2023|
Admissions Process started
Admission schedule will be published later Admission schedule will be published later
|Aptitude test and Interview for Admission to BA Animation Visual Effects & BA Animation Graphic Design||Friday, May 05, 2023|
|Tuesday, May 02, 2023|
- Class X mark list (Original and copies)
- Class XII-mark list (Original and copies)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (issued not earlier than six months) from the Institution last attended.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/Govts except CBSE/ ICSE/Kerala State.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates seeking admission under Sports/cultural/physically disabled quota should bring the relevant certificates in original, to verify their claims for the special quota.
- Caste Certificate for admission in the SC/ST /OBC/OEC/SEBC quota.
- Original of relevant certificates for claiming bonus marks under Ex-service/NSS/ NCC category
- Recommendation from the parish priest
- for admission under RCSC Community Merit.
- Candidates should also pay the first-semester fees by cash or g-pay at the time of admission.
General Instructions :
Application for admission to UG programmes for the academic year 2023-24 should be submitted online on or before the last date stipulated in the admission schedule. Online registration can be made by accessing the college website www.shcollege.ac.in.
Requirements for Online Registration:
- Please read the “Prospectus” available in our website carefully before filling up the Application Form.
- Candidate must have a valid email ID and phone number. If he/she does not have an email ID, create one and test the same.
- All correspondence regarding the admission process will be communicated to this Email ID / SMS only.
- A scanned copy of Passport size Photo-Less than 60 kb (within 6 months).
- Scanned copy of the Final Mark sheet of plus-two or equivalent examinations and other certificates to prove your eligibility for reservations or bonus marks (NCC, NSS, sports, arts or any other) and Ration card.
Online Registration Process:
- Online registration and application to UG programmes can be done through the link available in the college website.
- New users click the register button; Those who have already registered can login using their registered email id and password for editing or printing the Application Form.
- After filling up the login details (NAME, EMAIL ID, PHONE NO., DOB) the new user will get the password through his/her email id and mobile number. Use this password for further login process.
- Use this username and password to login to your account.
- After the payment please fill up the form carefully and upload the scanned copy of the Passport size Photo (Application will be rejected, if your entries are not correct).
- The applicants can apply for a maximum of 5 programmes, based on their qualifications.
- Upload a copy of mark list of plus-two or equivalent examinations through the link. Certificates of merits (NCC, NSS, sports, arts or any other) can also be uploaded here.
- Remit the required application fee online using NET BANKING, CREDIT or DEBIT CARDS [Rs.100/- (includes Rs.50 as processing fee) for SC/ST candidates and Rs.300/- (includes Rs.250 as processing fee) for all other candidates, Bank charges apply]. Application fee is non-refundable.
- Please verify all the entered data carefully. The details once entered will be available (except the last page where details of Marks are submitted) for editing during subsequent login(s). After submitting the details in the last section FINALIZE the details. EDITING WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE AFTER PRESSING THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON IN THE FINAL STAGE.