Student Support Schemes & Scholarships
It is the policy of the college that no student who gets admitted to the college on merit shall discontinue his/her studies on account of financial constraints. Accordingly, the college has made provision to reach out to those students who need financial/material support for their education. Accordingly, the Parent-Teacher Association, the Students’ Welfare Trust and the College Cooperative Society have made provision to help the needy students in the form of books, study materials and meal coupons besides financial support. Students who wish to avail of the assistance may apply in the prescribed form.
How to Apply:- Download the application form given below, carefully go through it and submit the duly filled application to the class teacher. The applications submitted through the class teachers are considered in the monthly meeting of welfare committee and the students are intimated of the decision. It is encouraged that the beneficiaries pay back the amount as and when they are able so as to replenish the resources.
Coordinator: Prof. Benny Varghese, Department of Sociology
Scholarships and Awards Instituted by the College
- Fr. Michael Graff Endowment for ‘Environment protection and the best classroom beautification instituted by Fr. Michael Graff.
- Fr. Bernd Cire Endowment for Environment Protection and the Second best in classroom beautification contest.
- Rev. Fr. Melesius Palatty Memorial Scholarship for the Child of ESA member who secures highest marks in SSLC, instituted by ESA.
- Rev. Dr. Dan Thottakara publishing Scholars Award for Staff.
- Rev. Dr. Dan Thottakara Students Service Award for staff.
- Rev. Dr. Jose Kuriedath Endowment for the Best All-rounder (outgoing).
- Dr. V.J. Dominic Endowment for best PG Science Project.
- Sri. N.P. Vasudevan Memorial Endowment for student support.
Scholarship / Financial Assistance – Students seeking the Scholarship/Financial assistance from college may download the application form, get it endorsed by Class Teacher and submit it to the HoD.