Sacred Heart College Commemorates Indian Constitution Day with Vibrant Live Painting Event
Chemistry Triumphs in Opening Clash of Sacred Heart College Cricket Series
Applications Invited For the Post of Principal
School of Communication Elevates Learning Experience with Grand Inauguration of Dolby Atmos Mini Theatre, Design Lab, and Equipment Room
India Pays Tribute on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s Birth Anniversary: Remembering the Architect of the Nation on November 14th
Notification Regarding Semester Examinations February 2020 – 21
1. All examinations will be held in the college campus alone as per the schedule announced on the college website.
2. All students who are coming from abroad are requested to follow the COVID-19 safety protocols and remain in self quarantine for 8 days before reporting to the college.
3. Those who are tested positive for COVID-19 and are still keen on attending the examination should send special request to the college at least two days before the examination. Special rooms shall be arranged for such candidates.
4. Those who are on home quarantine also should intimate the same to the controller’s office at least two days before the examination.
5. All candidates are required to report to the college 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination. However, students are not allowed to come to the campus earlier than one hour. They are also required to leave the campus soon after the examinations.
6. The examinations in the morning session will commence at 9.30 am and the examinations in the afternoon will commence at 1.30 pm.
7. Candidates should report to the examination hall 15 minutes prior to the start of examination.
8. All students are required to have masks and gloves, as per the government directions. Pl ensure this.
9. Though facilities for sanitiser and washing of hands are provided in the college, the students are advised to have personal sanitiser.
Controller of Examinations