College Union Election 2022 – General Instructions
Saturday, March 12, 2022
Phase I – 9.30 am to 11.00 am, 15.03.2022
- All the students present on the campus on the date of poll (15-03-2022) should wear identity cards visibly.
- Students should show identity card to the presiding officer for casting their vote.
- Students can vote for a candidate by marking a single cross mark (X) in the column on the right side of the candidate’s name with ball point pen.
- Marking/writing anything other than a single cross mark (X) makes ballot paper invalid.
- Polling for the election of class representative is from 9.30 am to 11.00 am on 15-03-2022.
- Counting of ballots for Phase I will commence at 11.15 am
- If two or more candidates receive an equal number of votes and they cannot all be declared elected, the final election shall be made by drawing lots.