U.G. Admissions 2020-21
We are no longer accepting applications.
Sacred Heart College has been declared autonomous from the academic year 2014. Mahatma Gandhi University has authorized the college to carry out the UG admissions under the autonomous system. The admissions will be done on the basis of the existing regulations of MG University and the government of Kerala regarding merit and reservation. Special provisions for those who excel in sports and cultural activities exist, as per the university norms. Applicants under all categories may directly apply to the college, online, in the prescribed form, for seats under general merit, management quota, community quota, sports/cultural quota and quota for persons with disability. To be considered under any quota, the application form must be submitted, specifically for the same. Clarifications can be made at the help desk for admissions at the college. For details, please refer the admission prospectus.
Phone: 9447777787, 9447488971 (09.00 am – 05.00 pm only) 9947004305 (02.00 pm – 05.00 pm only)
Enquiries on management quota maybe directed to Rev. Dr. Sebastian John CMI. (Phone: 9497320859)
Your feedback / queries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be Produced at the time of Admission
- Copy of the Application form submitted
- Original & copy of 10th Mark List
- Original & copy of XII Mark List
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Original of the relevant certificates (NCC/NSS/Ex-serviceman) in case of candidates who have availed bonus/weightage of marks
- Medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner indicating his/her health status and blood group
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/institutes/Governments except CBSE/CISE/Kerala State
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
Those who have passed the SSLC (10th Examination) shall convert the individual grades obtained into the corresponding grade points as indicated below and enter same in the space provided in the online application.
Those who have passed the CBSE (10th Examination) shall convert the individual grades obtained into the corresponding grade points as indicated below and enter same in the space provided in the online application.