Sacred Heart College has been declared autonomous from the academic year 2014. Mahatma Gandhi University has authorized the college to carry out the UG admissions under the autonomous system.The admissions will be done on the basis of the existing regulations of MG University and government of Kerala regarding merit and reservation. Special provisions for those who excel in sports and cultural activities exist, as per the university norms.Applicants under all categories may directly apply to the college, online, in the prescribed form, for seats under general merit, management quota, community quota, sports/cultural quota and quota for persons with disability. To be considered under any quota, application form must be submitted, specifically for the same.Clarifications can be made at the help desk for admissions at the college. For details, please see the admission prospectus or contact: 0484-2663380, (Information) or Admissions Officers in 9447213350 or 9447777787 during office hours. email:
Final Rank List - UG Admission 2016
Aided Courses (General, Community, SC, ST)
Self Financing Courses
***BCA & BBA - Regular course with classes from 4 PM to 8 PM
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Copy of the Application form submitted
- Allotment Memo received online
- Original & copy of 10th Mark List
- Original & copy of XII Mark List
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates
- 3 copies of recent passport size photographs
- Original of the relevant certificates (NCC/NSS/Ex-serviceman) in case of candidates who have availed bonus/weightage of marks.
- Medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner indicating his/her health status and blood group.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University,
in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/institutes/Governments except CBSE/CISE/Kerala State.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
Attention Applicants: The printout of the application must have a copy of the same photo you have used to apply online affixed on it, failing which the application will be rejected.
SSLC & CBSE Grade and Grade Points
Those who have passed the SSLC (10th Examination) shall convert the individual grades obtained into the corresponding grade points as indicated below and enter same in the space provided in the online application.
Grade Grade point
Those who have passed the CBSE (10th Examination) shall convert the individual grades obtained into the corresponding grade points as indicated below and enter same in the space provided in the online application.
Grade Grade point