Online applications are invited for the admissions to the various
PG programmes during 2016-2017. A print out of the application
shall be forwarded to the college so as to reach the office within the
stipulated time given in the admission schedule. The allotment of seats to a
given programme depends on the academic record and other norms of inclusion of
the applicant. The marks /grades secured by a candidate at the UG level will
decide the eligibility for admission to the PG programmes. Separate application
shall be submitted, if the applicant intends to apply for more than one
The PG OAP – Prospectus – 2016
provides the complete information about the online admission process and
details of the programmes.
Kindly text your feedbacks and
queries to firstname.lastname@example.org Call us in 9447213350, 9447777787
Note: Candidates should go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint themselves with all the
relevant information relating to the admission process. They are also advised to periodically visit the official
website of the college for notifications and announcements.
PG ADMISSION 2016 - FINAL RANK LIST
Final rank list published. Applicants shall report at the college for admission as per
the schedule given below.
PROGRAMME DATE TIME
MSc Programmes 29/07/2016 09.30 am
MCom Programme 29/07/2016 11.00 am
MA programmes 29/07/2016 11.30 am
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Copy of the Application form submitted
2. Original & copy of 10th Mark List
3. Original & copy of UG Consolidated Mark List
4. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended
5. Conduct Certificate
6. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates
7. Original of the relevant certificates (NCC/NSS/Ex-serviceman) in case of candidates who have availed bonus/weightage of marks.
8. Medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner indicating his/her health status and blood group.
9. Migration Certificate, if applicable
6. MSc. Environmental Sc.(SF) General
7. MSc. Aquaculture(SF) General
9. MA Sociology(SF) General